Our goal is to maximize long-term value for our clients. We achieve this by devising tailor-made solutions for each client, focusing on carefully analyzing their objectives and their businesses to satisfy their needs.
We focus on working with family businesses, family offices, corporations and investment funds in the execution of their investment projects in the region.
Our team is made up of experienced executives in the industries that our clients participate in and together with our clients we form a partnership based on trust and adhered to strict rules of confidentiality.
Among the services offered within M&A Advisory are:
We guide our clients during the process of business acquisitions or asset purchases.
Our main objectives are to:
- Identify and approach target companies
- Estimate enterprise value and potential synergies
- Support in the negotiation process
- Lead multidisciplinary teams during the due diligence process and help optimize the transaction structure
- Help secure necessary funds to finance the transaction
Coordinate Competitive Sell Side Processes
We help our clients obtain the highest possible valuation of their businesses, in the least amount of time, maintaining the strictest confidentiality measures and outsourcing part of the process to minimize business interruption.
Mergers and Alliances
Lead processes of mergers or of strategic alliances, striving to maximize the value for both parties and ensure a successful long-term alliance.
- Prepare the financial valuation and analysis
- Lead the due diligence process
- Structure agreements seeking mutual benefit
We develop an understanding of our clients, the competition, the key players in the industry, and of the regulatory environment of the markets in different markets.
- Determine the attractiveness of an industry, sector, market, or region for a specific client
- Evaluate growth opportunities through acquisitions or alliances
- Identify target companies that match the client’s criteria
- Approach the target companies on behalf of our client
Help our clients select the best financing structure according to their needs by leveraging our close relationships with: family offices, investment funds, and local and international banks.
Structuring Investment Vehicles
- Help our clients structure and form special investment vehicles to obtain the necessary capital through the issuance of equity, debt, or a combination of both.
- Develop appropriate vehicle governance structures
- Advise our clients as board member of special investment vehicles
We develop financial models that serve as tools for making strategic decisions such as: mergers and acquisitions transactions, capital or debt restructurings and determination of shareholder value.
WE DEVELOP FINANCIAL MODELS THAT INCLUDE
Business Portfolio Analysis
The key to achieve sustainable growth is to reinvest in new businesses that yield a return above the cost of capital. By reinvesting in a strong competitive position, a company can become self-sufficient; we help companies reach that point by analyzing the following:
A complete diagnosis of the Company’s Operations
- We perform an analysis of the value generation potential of each business by examining current and expected returns and compare it to the intrinsic risk of each business (ROIC vs WACC, discounted cash flows, margin analysis, growth/expansion potential)
- We examine the strategic fit of each business within a group by asking: which business would we like to be a part of? Which businesses would we like to get out of?
- We look for potential synergies within a group of companies or within the business units of a company.
Capital allocation among businesses and investments